Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Won A Diaper!

I am a huge fan of Cloth Diaper Addition and their 12 Days of Clothmas (see links on right of this post to connect to their blog). I have been entering throughout the entire event, and I won! I am Day #9 winner. I have won a snappi and a Little Muffin Bottoms Organic Cotton Cloth Diaper in red! I am beyond excited! I've never won anything before! I can't wait to get these in the mail, try them and review them for you!

If you haven't entered yet, head over to CDA to enter the rest of the giveaways! They have three left to enter. Day #10 closes tonight so hurry!

Day #10--GroVia Diaper and Rockin' Baby Sling
Day #11--Grab bag of Baby Legs and a Budget Bottoms Diaper
Day #12--Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bag, Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy, Lena Loves Dryer Balls, and a Northern Mom diaper!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Congrats! I've entered so many giveaways and have never won; I've started not entering anymore.

Following from "Follow me..."
http://www.tushtales.com