Review: The ittybittybums diaper is an AI2 style diaper. This basically means that its a cross between an AIO and a Pocket diaper. There is a cover but with a nice soft inside sewn in. A liner is placed on top of that and fastened on the baby. This diaper fits very well for a sized diaper. It is nice and roomy. The outside is a very cute print and the inside is very soft.
I especially like the liner. Although it stains easily, it is very absorbent and because it dries separately from the diaper it is ready for use again very quickly(rather than an AIO that is sewn in and takes much longer to dry).
I also like that this diaper has laundry tabs that are different from any I have seen before. Instead of folding the tabs over so they are in line with the back of the diaper, you fold them down and attach them to a common laundry tab several inches from the top of the diaper. These tabs work the best of any I have tried. You won't get a diaper chain involving this diaper!
My only gripe about this diaper is the sizing. Baby "S" is very chunky and a belly and side sleeper so I would prefer a higher rise with a little more leg room. I am not saying there is a low rise or small leg room by any means...just that for my chunky monkey I'd like a little more room. Despite that, this is still among the first diapers that we reach for during a change.
A word on service: her service is wonderful! She has no problem doing custom orders, which is how I would do it next time just to get a little extra room (although I believe that she may be taking only a certain number of custom orders each month so you might have to wait a bit unless you get your order in early!). She is always willing to work with you to create a diaper you and baby will love!
How to buy this diaper:
IttyBittyBums diapers are available for purchase here. These diapers run about $12-$18 depending on what you want. She also sells trainers, covers, and minky AI2 diapers in addition to accessories.
How to win this diaper:
IttyBittyBums is giving away a custom AI2 diaper! You choose size and give a few print options.
Mandatory Entry:*don't forget your email address in each comment so I can contact you if you win! If you do not include an email address I will have to choose another winner!
Visit IttyBittyBums Website and comment below telling me one item that you would love to try.
1. Publicly follow this blog (1 extra entry)
2. Follow IttyBittyBums on Facebook (1 extra entry). Don’t forget to thank her for the giveaway!
3. Enter another giveaway I am hosting this week (2 extra entries for each giveaway you enter)
4. Tweet about this giveaway (2 extra entries per tweet). You may tweet every 3 hours for extra entries). Leave a link below to the tweet as I will check when a winner is chosen.
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries per post). You may post twice per day.
6. Mention this giveaway with a link to it on your facebook status (2 extra entries per status update with this mention). You may update your status every 3 hours for extra entries. Leave a link below to the update as I will check when a winner is chosen.
I will verify all entries prior to posting a winner. Winner will be chosen on March 26th at 9:00pm EST via random.org.