Saturday, December 4, 2010

Look in "the bag"

Here is a peek inside my diaper bag! This is how I pack for a few hours out of the house while still cloth diapering.

First of all, my bag is a JJCole diaper bag. Amazing bag and absolutely worth the extra bit of money...it even attaches to my stroller! (separate product review on the diaper bag coming soon).

Included in my bag I have: diapering products, small container of disposable wipes, bags for disposable wipes, toys, book,washcloth and burpcloth, change of clothes, nursing cover, and 4 diapers: 3 pockets and 1 AIO. I generally also have a sippy cup that fits into one of the side pockets. I have ample amount of room available for hats, gloves, and more diapers even after all that you see packed. Oh, and yes, I can still easily zipper the top!

No comments: