Today, Keenly Kristin gave me my very first blog award! I received the "Stylish blogger Award"! Many thanks to her for thinking of me when considering blogs to give this award to!
Here are the rules for acceptance of the award:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 other bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Cloth Diaper Addiction
Goodbye Disposables, Hello Cloth!
What Mama Wants
(aspiring) Domestic Goddess Mommy
Surviving A Teacher's Salary
So Easy Being Green!
Rachel's Reviews And Giveaways
My Adventures In Mommyland
Kissing Bunnies Crafts
I Can Teach My Child
Grandma's Guide To Life
Go Long! Go Green!
Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, Oh My!
Please be sure to visit these wonderful blogs, check out what they have to offer, and follow them if you like what you see!
Now for the 7 things about me:
- I LOVE chocolate! I have secret stashes around the house that [most of the time] are full of chocolate!
- I relax by simply standing in the shower and imagining that the water running over my head is a beautiful waterfall
- Florida is my favorite place to vacation: the beach, the sand, Disney!
- I'm a yoga junkie. I have not practiced yoga in roughly one year, and I'm pretty sure I'm going through withdrawl. My next spare moment will be to break out the mat and DVD since there are no classes near where I live
- I'm obsessed with shoes. I have somewhere in the area of 60 pairs and I rarely feel that I have the exact right pair for each outfit because each pair should only be worn with 1-2 outfits!
- Every morning when I get to work I make a cup of hot chocolate. I don't like coffee so I start my day with a little liquid chocolate to get myself ready
- I despise cooking. I do like baking if time permits, but cooking is a whole different ball game. After getting married my husband had to teach me how to use the broiler, how to "simmer" something, and how to make hard-boiled eggs (which admittedly I have since forgotten since I don't make them)