Monday, February 7, 2011

We Have A Walker!!


Well...sort of anyway. Baby "S" is now able to walk the length of the couch without any assistance from us or other walking aids. At 9 months old, I have decided she can slow down! I tried to tell her so, but she just disagreed and has determined that she will be a completely independent walker by 10 months old. My general thought: help! She's mobile! Let the major baby-proofing commence!

As you can see from the photo above, her favorite activity is now unrolling the toilet paper. Also, she likes to play with our Husky/Lab mix dog Harley and pull all the movies off the shelves as well as open the kitchen cabinets and pull out the pots and pans. I have no idea why I spent so much on baby toys for Christmas when all she really needed was a big pot and a wooden spoon!

1 comment:

Tat said...

Congratulations on your little walker! They all seem to think that toilet paper is fun. My son (4, not a baby anymore) unrolled our last toilet paper roll into the toilet not so long ago.