Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm Back...

I know I know I know I've been gone for almost an entire year! I'm so sorry! I switched jobs and this new one is so much work I feel like I never get any down time.


Anyway, I decided to get back to doing something that I love and that something is sharing my fun adventures with all of you!


In the last year I have had a few fun adventures. We went to Florida for a week, I overhauled my mudroom, and just last weekend Baby "S" started potty training herself! I have also been couponing and have started to see the rewards of that hard work during weekly grocery shopping trips. In the coming days look for posts on all those things.


I'm so glad to be back! I hope not to disappoint you all :)

1 comment:

randy said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com