Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Happenings

I have been on a bit of a break from my blog I suppose, although not intentional. In my attempt to earn money for my family, find a career I enjoy, and build a financial base so I can homeschool my daughter when she turns 4 (her 1st birthday is in a week), I have begun to try on many different hats.

Today I applied to rate examinations for a leading national company (*fingers crossed*). This would happen online so I do hope I get it!

I also have begun to write half-heartdly for examiner.com. Half-heartedly only because I'm not a huge fan of having to stick to just one topic...especially local...I'd be much better at national. I am writing on homeschooling and enhancing your child's education while they are at home. It has proven to be very interesting and I have many fun articles planned for the upcoming weeks. (If you would like to become an examiner please reference me in your application so I get a bonus!)

I also have begun to write for Hubpages.com. On here I write about anything that I want: dogs, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, homeschooling, crafts for kids, etc. Please come check it out! Again, if you want to write for them, please reference me (Mommy S) on your application so I get a bonus!). I'm not yet sure what this one pays as it is mostly advertising-driven.

I also have a few other pots in the fire so to speak. I'll inform you of them should they work out (or not). Also, if you have any other thoughts for me, I'd be more than happy to listen and investigate!

Stay tuned for more on working from home: how I experience it. Also, I'll be posting some craft ideas and some more on cloth diapering in the coming days!

2 comments:

Susan Payton said...

Just blogging around this evening and found your blog. Looks like you have some great product reviews. You have done a great job with your page, thanks for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
Take a fun trivia quiz from the popular sit come Happy Days:
http://www.squidoo.com/happy-days-trivia-quiz

The Trophy Wife said...

I wanted to let you know that I have given you 'The Versatile Blogger Award'! Check out the details here: http://obsessionsottw.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html