Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Product Review: JJCole Diaper Bag

This product review is written by me and 100% my own opinions.

Rating: A+
I would buy this product again in a heartbeat!

Review: The only negative point about this diaper bag is the price tag. As far as diaper bags go, it is a little "up there" in cost being about $50. However, I splurged on this bag and I'm so glad I did! It is well worth the extra money spent. There are enough pockets for everything so that you feel incredibly organized at all times.
Awesome features include:
*a key snap on the inside so you can't lose your keys
*a diaper changing pad that fits right into the back pocket
*adjustable strap with a nice comfy (and adjustable) pad on it
*tons of pockets inside and outside for organization
*wipe-off outside
The best part is the fact that it comes with universal stroller attachments so it just hangs off your stroller and you don't have to carry it with you! I always have ample amount of room for everything I want to take with me. I highly recommend this diaper bag!

No comments: